"It's important for our future generations to be excited about how school subjects like math and science can be applied in everyday life, including the role they play in the auto industry," said Paul Mascarenas, Ford chief technical officer. "It's gratifying to see a spirit of innovation alive and well in these children and in their parents as we develop new technologies for our vehicles."
The program at the Ford Research and Innovation Center, themed around the 150 th anniversary of Henry Ford's birth, helped celebrate the innovative spirit of the company's founder.
About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 175,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
Henry Ford 150 th CelebrationFor more on the yearlong celebration of the 150th anniversary of Henry Ford's birth, visit www.henryford150.com, a special website featuring plenty of unique content.SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV