Bentek Energy's 5th Annual Energy Outlook Symposium Set For May 13-15 In Houston
DENVER, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bentek Energy, the natural gas and crude oil analytical unit of Platts, a leading global energy, petrochemicals and metals information provider, will host its fifth annual Benposium, an energy outlook event, May 13 -15 in Houston, Texas. The three-day symposium will feature a number of top industry speakers and will include discussions and education sessions.
Focused on the theme, "Export Nation and the Return of Volatility," Benposium 's speakers and panels will explore, among other topics, the role liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGLs) and coal exports will play in the North American power outlook; the prospect of a worldwide undersupply of LNG; the return of volatility to North American natural gas prices; and the spread between West Texas Intermediate crude oil and Brent crude oil.
Key speaker presentations will include the following:
- E. Russell (Rusty) Braziel, President, RBN Energy Why What We Thought We Knew About the North American Hydrocarbon Market No Longer Matters
- Bill Moler, Chairman, Rockies Express Pipeline LLC Rockies Express Pipeline: Shale to Shining Shale
- Tony Chovanec, Vice President, Fundamentals & Supply Appraisal, Enterprise Products Volatility and the New Fundamentals of Supply and Demand
- Kevin Allen, Managing Editor, U.S. Petrochemicals & Biofuels, Platts The Changing Dynamics and New Challenges Facing the North American Petrochemical Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts