HOUSTON, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) today announced the release of "Invest SEP," a new app to provide investors with corporate information packaged specifically for their mobile devices. The app, available for the Android, iPhone, and iPad platforms, provides stock updates, press releases, SEC filings, investor presentations, selected videos, and other content, all of which are also available at www.spectraenergypartners.com.
"Spectra Energy Partners is committed to delivering growth to our investors through infrastructure that will serve America's growing energy demand," said Julie Dill, president and chief executive officer, Spectra Energy Partners. "This new mobile tool will deliver timely and accessible information that will keep our investors up-to-date as we continue to execute on our strategy."
The Spectra Energy Partners investor app is free, and can be found by searching "Spectra Energy Partners" from your mobile device at the App Store for Apple devices or Google Play for Android devices.Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) is a Houston-based master limited partnership, formed by Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE), that owns interests in natural gas transportation and storage assets in the United States, including more than 3,500 miles of transmission and gathering pipelines and approximately 57 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas storage. These assets are capable of transporting 4.5 Bcf of natural gas per day from growing supply areas to high-demand markets. SOURCE Spectra Energy Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV