LOS ANGELES, April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediSwipe Inc. ( www.MediSwipe.com ) (OTCBB:MWIP), a patient security solutions and software development company for the medicinal marijuana and health care industry, and 800 Commerce Inc. ( www.800Commerce.com ) an innovative online directory and mobile marketing company today announced the completion of the third round of comments and filing of the new amended S-1A registration statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission. The filing is expected to be edgarized and submitted by Friday close of markets.
"We realize that the process of the spinoff of 800 Commerce has taken much longer than anyone would have suspected. However, we will continue to work diligently with our legal counsel, auditing team, management and the Securities and Exchange Commission to meet whatever requirements necessary to complete the process of separating the business models of our two very distinctly different companies. We would hope and expect that we will soon be able to once again reward our loyal shareholders for their long term commitment and for helping us to build these companies," stated B. Michael Friedman, CEO of MediSwipe Inc.
"We continue to expand the operations of both MediSwipe and 800 Commerce, with our state of the art medical facility of over 3,000 square feet downtown Detroit, and with new corporate offices for 800 Commerce of approximately 3,000 square feet right in the heart of downtown on Fort Street next to GM, MGM casino and most major companies in the area. We expect to hire two new advisory members, and at least five to seven new employees selling merchant processing services, new products, and our online directories www.my800doctor.com , and my800lawyer.com to be launched in May of 2013," further stated FriedmanAbout MediSwipe Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV