CARLSBAD, Calif., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Altium, a global leader in Smart System Design Automation and provider of solutions for 3D PCB design ( Altium Designer) and embedded software development ( TASKING), has partnered with FISHER/UNITECH, a leading SolidWorks reseller, to deliver Altium's unified electronic design solution and support to the company's expansive customer base in the Midwest. The Altium software is a compliment to the line of SolidWorks tools and solutions that FISHER/UNITECH currently carries and will help expand Altium's coverage in the US market.
"We are excited to add Altium products to our solutions matrix. Adding Altium Designer 2013 and Altium Vault Server to our product mix allows us to offer our customers a true concept to manufacture solution, which now includes the industry's best electronics design offering," said Charles Hess, chief executive officer of FISHER/UNITECH. "The new Altium Vault Server product extends our ability to significantly reduce our customers' development times."
FISHER/UNITECH will make available the full Altium product line to the Midwest including: Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri and Kentucky. This will encompass Altium Designer, a unified system design solution targeting FPGA, PCB and embedded systems designers and the Altium Vault Server, a powerful engineering content management solution.
Altium Designer is a unified solution that helps customers improve team collaboration, eliminate data movement bottlenecks and shorten time to revenue. The Altium solution includes ECAD/MCAD 3D PCB integration, instant FPGA prototyping, flexible design reuse and robust ECO handling – competitive requirements in today's systems-based design industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV