INDIANAPOLIS, April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Andrea Roth, best known as the estranged ex-wife of Denis Leary's firefighter character on "Rescue Me," will be appearing today and Friday in two Spartan booths at the Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC).
"We invited Andrea to participate at FDIC months ago because her true-to-life role in 'Rescue Me' celebrated the remarkable contributions and highlighted the sacrifices made by firefighters throughout North America," said Dennis Schneider, President of Spartan Emergency Response. "It's especially timely following the tragedies last week at the Boston Marathon and in West, Texas, when emergency response personnel, including dozens of firefighters, ran directly into the teeth of danger to assist the injured.
"Spartan is proud to support the heroic efforts of firefighters on a regular basis and we've invited Andrea to help us celebrate the virtues of the fire service and firefighters. Spartan also sponsors the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) through the National Junior Firefighter Program as well as FAMA/FEMSA," said Schneider.Roth, a Canadian-born actress who has appeared in numerous feature films and small-screen dramas, will be signing autographs and available for photos today from 1 – 3 p.m. at the Spartan Chassis booth (no. 2510) and from 4 – 6 p.m. at the Spartan ERV booth (no. 2423). On Friday, Roth will be at the Spartan ERV booth from 10 a.m. – noon and at the Spartan Chassis booth from 2 – 4 p.m. "I appeared in 93 episodes of 'Rescue Me', which provided me with unique insights into the amazing people who risk their lives daily," says Roth, who most recently made regular appearances on the CW's "Ringer." "These men and women are true heroes, which is why I'm excited to participate at FDIC." Spartan Motors' business strategy is embodied in The Spartan D.R.I.V.E. Plan, a five-point business approach.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV