For the third quarter, Qualcomm said it expects non-GAAP earnings to be between 97 cents and $1.05 a share, on a sales range between $5.8 billion and $6.3 billion. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters are looking for $1.04 a share in earnings on $5.89 billion in sales.
San Diego-based Qualcomm earned $1.17 a share on $6.12 billion in revenue for its fiscal second quarter. Analysts expected earnings $1.17 a share on $6.09 billion in revenue.
--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York>Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV