Old Dominion Electric Cooperative Schedules Year End 2012 Investor Briefing For May 2
GLEN ALLEN, Va., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Electric Cooperative (ODEC) will discuss year end 2012 results during a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
Investors, media and the public are invited to participate by phone or by internet webcast. To join via phone, call (877) 546-5019 within the US and Canada or (857) 244-7551 internationally, and enter the passcode 36976824. To join via the internet, navigate to the following web address to view the webcast: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/jyr5yz37/lan/en.
A replay of the webcast will be available on ODEC's website ( www.odec.com, under the "About ODEC" tab, "Financial Information") after the call.If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Maloney, Vice President of Financial Reporting and Investor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 968-4065. About ODEC ODEC is a generation and transmission cooperative that provides wholesale power to 11 member distribution cooperatives: nine in Virginia, and one each in Delaware and Maryland. ODEC and its member systems are not-for-profit electric cooperatives that are owned by the member-consumers they serve. ODEC owns 11.6 percent of the North Anna Nuclear Power Station in Louisa County, Va. and 50 percent of the Clover Power Station in Halifax County, Va. It also owns and operates combustion turbine facilities in Fauquier County and Louisa County, Va. and owns 50 percent of a combustion turbine facility in Cecil County, Md. For more information, visit www.odec.com. Contact: Mary Howell, 804-968-4070 (office), 804-432-0236 (cell), email@example.com SOURCE Old Dominion Electric Cooperative
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV