CLEARWATER, Fla., April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced its participation in the Global Technology Distribution Council (GTDC) Investor Conference on Thursday, May 2, 2013. Bob Dutkowsky, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate in a panel discussion titled "Distribution's Value Proposition" at 9:25 am ET.
Live and recorded audio webcasts of the presentation will be available at www.techdata.com/investor .
About Tech DataTech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 120,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. To learn more, visit www.techdata.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Jeff Howells, 727-538-7825 Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer email@example.com Arleen Quinones, 727-532-8866 Director, Investor Relations and Shareholder Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV