BOCA RATON, Fla., April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitacost.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:VITC), a leading online retailer of health and wellness products, will release results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 before market open. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details provided at that time. Participating on the call will be Jeffrey Horowitz, Chief Executive Officer and Brian Helman, Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, May 8, 2013. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet and available on the Company's Investor Relations website at http://investor.vitacost.com. In addition, you may dial 877-705-6003 to listen to the live broadcast.
A telephonic playback will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET, May 8, 2013, through May 22, 2013. Participants can dial 877-870-5176 to hear the playback. The passcode is 413367.About Vitacost.com, Inc. Vitacost.com, Inc. (VITC) is a leading online retailer of health and wellness products, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs and other botanicals, amino acids and metabolites, as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal care products, pet products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc. sells these products directly to consumers through its website, www.vitacost.com. Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer service and timely and accurate delivery.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Vitacost.com Kathleen Reed Director of Investor Relations 561.982.4180 ICR, Inc. Katie Turner Managing Director 646.277.1228
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV