BEIJING, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- eLong, Inc. (NASDAQ: LONG), a leading online travel service provider in China, has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and has posted a link to this document on eLong's investor relations website at http://www.elong.net/InvestorRelations/financial_information.html. eLong will provide a hard copy of the annual report, which contains audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012, free of charge, to investors upon request. Requests should be directed to eLong Investor Relations, Xingke Plaza, Tower B, Third Floor, 10 Middle Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China, 100015, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgLong.com.
About eLong, Inc.
eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG - News) is a leader in online hotel reservations in China offering consumers a leading hotel network of more than 200,000 bookable domestic and international properties in 200 countries worldwide. eLong uses innovative technology to enable travelers to make informed hotel and air ticket booking decisions through its convenient website and mobile (iPhone , iPad, Android, and Windows Phone) applications and easy to use tools such as destination guides, photos, virtual tours, maps and user reviews. eLong provides 24-hour customer support and the ability to fulfill domestic and international air ticket reservations across China. eLong's largest shareholders are Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) and Tencent Holdings Ltd. (HKSE: 0700). eLong operates websites including www.elong.com and www.elong.net.
For more information, please contact:
eLong, Inc.Investor Relations Tel: +86-10-6436-7570Email:
SOURCE eLong, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV