RA'ANANA, Israel, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the winners of the 2013 NICE Customer Excellence Awards, recognizing outstanding achievements across the following categories: business impact, customer experience, implementation, security, and overall portfolio. The awards will be presented at Interactions 2013, NICE's annual global customer conference.
The four-day conference concludes today, April 25, in Orlando, Florida, where over 2,000 customers, partners and industry leaders are gathered for information sharing and networking. The event features more than 150 informative sessions, and the Customer Excellence Award winners are among more than 75 companies presenting insights and best practices in those sessions. More than a dozen of those customers and sponsors represent Fortune 100 companies. Shaquille O'Neal will serve as the celebrity keynote speaker.
A solutions showcase with over 50 booths offers participants a hands-on experience with the most advanced solutions available from NICE and its partners in Workforce Optimization, Fraud and Compliance, Sales Optimization, Customer Experience, Security, and more."Each of this year's winners has demonstrated how NICE's business solutions are able to drive measurable improvements across enterprises and security organizations," said Barak Eilam, President of NICE Americas. "This year's winners are leading firms in a broad range of industries, including financial services, cosmetics, security consulting, contact center outsourcing, and higher education, and we are proud to have the opportunity to provide them special recognition in front of so many industry peers at Interactions 2013." The recipients of the 2013 NICE Customer Excellence Awards are:
- Business Impact - driving measurable improvements to support overarching business goals
- ADT Security Services
- Customer Experience - enhancing customer service across all interactions
- The Home Depot and Cincinnati Bell
- Implementation - innovative and effective deployment of NICE's solutions
- Marsh Consumer
- Security - leveraging NICE's Security portfolio to improve safety, security, and operations
- University of Chicago
- Portfolio Award - leveraging a wide array of NICE's Customer Interaction solutions to impact every interaction and optimize business performance
- Arbonne, Itaucard, and SunTrust Bank
- ADT achieved annual savings of $1.9 million and increased the proficiency of their Customer Care and Loyalty representatives by seven percent.
- The Home Depot drastically improved its quality metrics, driving $10.8 million of additional revenue and realizing a 27 percent decrease in Average Handle Time and a 15 percent improvement in Net Promoter Score.
- Marsh Consumer succeeded in eliminating 75 percent of scheduling-related email traffic, achieving quick ROI due to increased automation, and aligning staffing with business processes by upgrading its system to NICE IEX Workforce Management Release 4.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts