For toll milling opportunities in 2013 and beyond, the Company is currently testing two sources of ore and one source of concentrate. After the testing is complete, the Company intends to pursue final negotiations with the respective parties on a mid-to-long term contract.
This news release was reviewed and approved by the Company's Co-CEO and COO, Randy Reichert, M.Sc. P.Eng., the Qualified Person under NI 43-101 for purposes of this release.
Veris Gold Corp. is a growing mid-tier North American gold producer in
the business of developing and operating gold mines in geo-politically
stable jurisdictions. The Company's primary asset is the permitted and
operating Jerritt Canyon gold mine located 50 miles north of
Nevada, USA. The Company also holds a diverse portfolio of precious
metals properties in
British Columbia and the
Yukon Territory, Canada,
including the former producing Ketza River mine. The Company's focus
has been on the re-development of the Jerritt Canyon mining and milling
If you would like to receive press releases via email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify "Veris Gold Corp. releases" in the subject line.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV