NEW YORK, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. ("ARCP" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ARCP) announced today it will issue its first quarter financial results before market open on Monday, May 6, 2013. The Company will also host a conference call and webcast to discuss its first quarter results on Monday, May 6, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Nicholas S. Schorsch, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian S. Block, Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the call.
Live Conference Call and Webcast Details* Domestic Dial-In Number: 1-888-317-6003 International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-6061 Canada Dial-In Number: 1-866-284-3684 Conference ID: 6124627 Webcast: http://arcpreit.com/Q12013EarningsCall *Participants should dial in 10-15 minutes early.
Conference Call Replay Details Domestic Dial-In Number: 1-877-344-7529 International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-0088 Conference ID: 10027748 Date Available: May 6, 2013 (one hour after the end of the conference call) to June 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM ETImportant Notice ARCP is a publicly traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Global Select Market that qualified as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes for the taxable year ended December 31, 2011, focused on acquiring and owning single tenant freestanding commercial properties subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. Additional information about ARCP can be found on its website at www.arcpreit.com. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. In addition, words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect" and "intend" indicate a forward-looking statement, although not all forward-looking statements include these words.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV