Contact Solutions Appoints Tim Koubek As Vice President Of Sales
RESTON, Va., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Contact Solutions, a leading customer self-service solutions provider, announced today the appointment of Tim Koubek as Vice President of Sales. In his new role, Koubek will oversee the sales department and help support the aggressive growth strategy for the award-winning company.
"Tim's resume reads like a how-to guide for success in sales. He brings the experience, knowledge and drive we look for in executives at Contact Solutions," said Paul Logan, CEO of Contact Solutions. "His skill and expertise will add needed support to our plans for sustained progress and expansion over the next several years."
For more than two decades, Koubek has led hundreds of sales executives and has been responsible for hundreds of millions in sales. Prior to joining Contact Solutions, Koubek was the Vice President of Sales for BMC Software, a provider of IT management solutions. Koubek is also the president and co-founder of Koubek Basketball Camp, which provides an opportunity for youth to learn competitive basketball skills, as well as life skills.
About Contact SolutionsContact Solutions invents real customer service. Our patented technology, optimized solutions and culture of continuous improvement deliver a more personalized customer experience. Guaranteed.Our Continuous Improvement Methodology™ has improved the customer experience for every client - with an average CX rating increase of 27.4% - while lowering costs. This unique model quantifies the customer experience, enabling our clients to continuously improve performance and achieve ROI, year after year. Contact Solutions is one of the top five largest hosted IVR providers in North America and the recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Product Differentiation Award. For more, visit www.contactsolutions.com SOURCE Contact Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV