MEDTEC China 2013: The Leading Medical Device Manufacturing Event In Asia Moves To A New Level
As with previous MEDTEC events in China, the 2013 edition will once again co-host conference and seminar events that add value to a visit to the exhibition proper. The highlight of this year's conference program is still the MDiT Forum, which has proved popular at other MEDTEC events throughout the world.
The MDiT (Medical Device Innovation and Technology) Forum is specifically designed to offer the latest strategy and technical information to key technical management. At MEDTEC China 2013, the MDiT forum will be presented in module mode and cover the following topics:
- Medical device market outlook
- R&D trends
- New materials and their applications
- Medical packaging innovations and sterilization processes
- Polymer and metal processing
This year, the forum will take place at a dedicated venue away from, yet at the same time accessible from, the show floor to ensure a conference-like atmosphere and maximize the opportunity to listen closely to presentations. A separate venue on the show floor, meanwhile, will offer exhibitors the opportunity to deliver presentations regarding their products, services and solutions.
For more information about the MEDTEC China exhibition and conference, please visit www.medtecchina.com.About the Organiser s A World Leader in Medical Device Communications, UBM Canon, the leading B-to-B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3 trillion advanced manufacturing sector and part of the UBM Group, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in sophisticated segments such as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing including manufacturing processes and packaging. UBM Canon's portfolio of events for the healthcare manufacturing sectors includes MD&M, MEDTEC, BIOMEDevice, and Pharmapack. UBM Canon also publishes a multitude of industry magazines, including Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry, Medical Product Manufacturing News, European Medical Device Technology, China Medical Device Manufacturer and Japan Medical Design & Manufacturing Technology. With this unique media portfolio, UBM Canon is able to connect over 3,500 medical device industry suppliers with more than 100,000 design and manufacturing professionals every year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV