Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday night:
Boeing (BA): "Boeing is not done going higher, it's heading to $100."
Walt Disney (DIS): "If this goes under $60, it will be a gift."Exxon Mobil (XOM): "I didn't like the quarter. I think you can get better growth with a stock like EOG Resources (EOG)." Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF): "This one has already overshot my price target and I don't want to play movie release roulette for their next film." Beazer Homes USA Inc (BZH): "No, that one is too dicey. I'd rather be in Toll Brothers (TOL)." 3D Systems (DDD): "I think it's a terrific speculation but it's too risky for me." Ford Motor (F): "Ford is still all about Europe, but if they get Europe right it's a coiled spring to $20." Nordic American Tanker (NAT): "I think the dividend is OK but I don't think tankers will do well if North America becomes energy-independent. " Smith & Wesson (SWHC): "I don't care much for Smith & Wesson." Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): "I thought the quarter was fine but it's a red-hot stock... let it come in before you pull the trigger." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV