VANCOUVER, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS: NASDAQ; PAA: TSX) will announce its unaudited 2013 first quarter results on Tuesday, May 14, in advance of market opening. A conference call and live audio webcast to discuss the results will be held the same day at 1:00 pm ET ( 10:00 am PT). The conference call will include a Power Point presentation.
Q1 2013 Results Conference Call and Webcast Information
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Time: 1:00 pm Eastern Time - 10:00 am Pacific TimeThe Power Point presentation can be accessed at: https://services.choruscall.com/products2/dataconferencing/html/ccvancouver/index.html Conference Call Dial-In Numbers: North America and International Toll Number: +1-604-638-5340 Audio Webcast A live audio webcast can be accessed at: https://services.choruscall.ca/links/pan130514.html Conference Call Replay Numbers Dial: +1-604-638-9010 Code (followed by the # sign): 6218 Playback available for seven days following the call About Pan American Silver Pan American Silver's mission is to be the world's pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for excellence in discovery, engineering, innovation and sustainable development. The Company has seven operating mines in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia, including the recently acquired Dolores gold/silver mine in Chihuahua, Mexico. Pan American also owns the La Virginia development project in Sonora, Mexico, the Waterloo silver project in California, USA, and the Navidad silver project in Chubut, Argentina. SOURCE Pan American Silver Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV