SAN JOSE, Calif., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech, publisher of EE Times and EDN, presented Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) with the 2013 Annual Creativity in Electronics (ACE) Award for "Design Team of the Year." Nominees were evaluated by a distinguished judging panel comprised of experts from industry and academia.
Maxim's winning design team created the MAX2173, the first RF-to-Bits digital audio broadcast (DAB) tuner on the market, and overcame several tough challenges. Not only did the group develop a cutting-edge RF product, but it also needed to do so while meeting demanding, automotive-grade quality standards, collaborating across the Atlantic Ocean and fitting everything into a small IC package.
Representatives from UBM Tech presented Maxim with the ACE Award at an industry reception on April 23 in San Jose, CA. The 2013 ACE Awards showcase the best of the best in today's electronics industry, including the hottest new products, start-up companies, design teams, executives and more. It celebrates the promise of new talent and innovation and honors the lifetime achievement of a top industry veteran whose contributions have had a demonstrable impact on technological, business and cultural advancements in the world.Maxim is a leader in analog innovation and integration, unique among semiconductor companies in the range of disparate analog functions that it can combine onto a single chip. The company's highly integrated solutions help customers get to market faster with systems that are smaller and consume less power. About Maxim Integrated At Maxim Integrated, we put analog together in a way that sets our customers apart. In Fiscal 2012, we reported revenues of $2.4 billion. Media Contact: LuAnn Jenkins Walden 1-408-601-5430 email@example.com SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV