LUMIX DMC-LF1 The Superior Camera Choice For Challenging Shooting Conditions
The Instant Transfer function allows the camera to transfer the photo data to the designated electronic devices automatically whenever the shutter is released. In playback mode, users can also touch the image displayed on the camera to transfer it directly to the smartphone/tablet right on the spot. In addition, it is possible to tag the location information to the image by utilizing the GPS (Global Positioning System) log of a smartphone / tablet. All these flexible shooting / browsing / sharing styles are made possible with the LF1 and Panasonic's dedicated application software "Panasonic Image App" for iOS / Android smartphones/tablets.
Archiving images also becomes easy. The LF1 transfers the data to a PC or other compliant electronic devices automatically via the wireless access point (router) at home. Also, users can save precious memories to Panasonic's exclusive cloud service "LUMIX CLUB".
The Wi-Fi Direct™ function allows direct playback of images on the DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) – compliant VIERA HDTV*.
* Using [Playback on TV] of the Wi-Fi function, you can display images on a TV that supports the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) function of the DLNA standard. Please check the following website about the compatible devices for details. http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/7. Other Attractive Features for LF1 High Quality 1920 x 1080 Full-HD 60i (NTSC) Video with Stereo Sound The LF1 records 1920 x 1080 at 60i (NTSC) full HD videos with full-time AF and high quality stereo sound in the AVCHD format which excels in both compression efficiency and compatibility with AV equipment for playback. With a dedicated video record button on the back, users can instantly start recording videos while shooting photos without having to make any extra setting adjustments. Videos can also be recorded in MP4 format for playback on a PC or other portable electronic devices without having to convert the files. * 30p (NTSC) in MP4 recording. - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB. - You can check the recordable time on the screen. (For [FHD] in [MP4] format, the file size is large and so the recordable time will drop below 29 minutes 59 seconds.) iA+ (Intelligent Auto Plus) Mode for Photo and Video For beginners, iA (Intelligent Auto) mode supports taking beautiful pictures with a variety of shooting-assist functions including AF Tracking, Intelligent Scene Selector, Face Recognition and Intelligent ISO Control. The iA Plus mode lets users adjust the defocusing area in the background, exposure compensation and white balance for more flexible control. AC / USB Power Charging The camera's battery can be recharged either via AC or via USB according to the users' convenience. About Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America Based in Secaucus, N.J., Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America, a Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American Subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation and the hub of Panasonic's U.S. marketing, sales, service and R&D operations, offers a wide-range of consumer solutions in the U.S. and Canada. The Company's portfolio of innovative consumer products ranges from VIERA Full HD 3D Televisions, Blu-ray players, LUMIX Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Home Audio, Cordless Phones, Home Appliances, Wellness and Personal Care products and more. Panasonic is pledged to practice prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and protect our environment through the company's Eco Ideas programs. In the 2012 Interbrand Annual Best Global Green Brands ranking, the Panasonic brand jumped four spots to number six: http://www.interbrand.com/en/best-global-brands/Best-Global-Green-Brands/2012-Report.aspx. Follow Panasonic on Twitter @PanasonicUSA, and additional company information for media is available at www.panasonic.com/pressroom. SOURCE Panasonic
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts