LUMIX DMC-LF1 The Superior Camera Choice For Challenging Shooting Conditions
3. The Large 1/1.7-inch 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and Venus Engine The LF1 integrates a large 1/1.7-inch, 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor which is larger in size than standard digital compact cameras. Thanks to the extensive light receiving area of each cell, the performance of image recording in low light is superior with its excellent wide dynamic range. The result is a high resolution image with stunning clarity not only in high sensitivity recording but also in low ISO settings reproducing rich gradation with the exquisitely wide dynamic range even when there is a great deal of contrast in the subject.
The high performance image processor Venus Engine also boasts advanced signal processing. The Venus Engine enables deliberate noise reduction processing without missing low-frequency noise by searching a large detection area to achieve high sensitivity image recording even at ISO 12,800. In addition, Edge Smoothing NR technology helps render smooth edges even at high ISO settings.
The high speed digital signal output technology is integrated to realize high speed consecutive shooting at 10 fps in full resolution with mechanical shutter and to record full-HD 60i (NTSC) smooth video in AVCHD/MP4*. It also contributes to the high speed Sonic Speed AF to catch the most fleeting shooting opportunities. In addition, the high speed burst shooting at 60 fps is available to capture subject with fast motion**. * 30p (NTSC) MP4 recording. ** In max.2.5-megapixel (4:3), 3-megapixel (3:2), 3.5-megapixel (16:9) and 2-megapixel (1:1)
4. Creative Panorama & Creative Control / Creative Retouch The LF1 is also equipped with popular Creative Control and Creative Retouch featuring a total of 15 filter effects – Retro, Expressive, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Star Filter, Cross Process, Soft Focus, One Point Color and Old Days. The Creative Control lets users shoot with a filter effect while checking how it makes a difference in the picture, which can also be used for video recording, too*. The Creative Retouch enables applying a filter effect on the picture even after shooting in camera.With the Creative Panorama function, it is possible to apply filter effect of Retro, Expressive, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Star Filter, Cross Process, Soft Focus, One Point Color and Old Days to the horizontal / vertical panoramic image, which can be shot by sweeping the camera in any four directions – to the right, left, top or bottom.
- Soft Focus and Star Filter cannot be used in video recording.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts