WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. and NETANYA, Israel, April 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- magicJack VocalTec, Ltd. (Nasdaq:CALL) ("MJ"), a cloud communications leader that invented voice over IP (VoIP) technology, today announced that it will report financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2013, after the U.S. markets close on Thursday, May 9, 2013.
In conjunction with this announcement, MJ will host a conference call on Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. EDT to review the company's financial results for the first quarter 2013. To access this call, dial 1-888-713-3587 (United States), or 1-913-312-1443 (international), with conference ID #5301791. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations page of magicJack VocalTec's website at http://www.vocaltec.com and a recording will be archived and accessible at http://www.vocaltec.com/events.cfm . A recording of this conference call will also be available through May 23, 2013, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (United States), or 1-858-384-5517 (international). The recording access code is #5301791.
About magicJack VocalTec Ltd.magicJack VocalTec Ltd. (Nasdaq:CALL), the inventor of VoIP, including the softphone and magicJack, has the goal of becoming the leading international provider of global voice over many platforms. The Company has achieved sales of more than 10 million of the easy-to-use, award-winning magicJack products since the first device's launch in 2008, and has the use of more than 30 patents, some dating to when the Company invented VoIP. It is the largest-reaching CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carrier) in the United States in terms of area codes available and certification in number of states, and the network has historically had uptime of over 99.99 percent.
CONTACT: Seth Potter Investor Relations 561-749-2255 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV