SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: KBIO) today announced that the company has been selected to present at the 12 th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference, to be held in New York City on April 30-May 1, 2013. KaloBios Chief Financial Officer, Jeffrey H. Cooper, will provide an overview of KaloBios and the company's three current clinical programs for its proprietary, patient-targeted monoclonal antibody therapeutics.
Company Presentation:When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 9:20 am EDT, Ambassador Presentation RoomWhere: The Westin Grand Central Hotel, New York, NY
Webcast:To access the live and archived audio webcast of the Needham Healthcare Conference presentation please log on through a link located in the Investors section of the KaloBios Pharmaceuticals website under the Events & Presentations tab: http://ir.kalobios.com/events.cfm.A replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event. About KaloBios KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing a portfolio of patient-targeted, first-in-class monoclonal antibodies to treat serious medical conditions with a primary clinical focus on respiratory diseases and cancer. For more information on KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, please visit our web site at http://www.kalobios.com. Contact: Jeffrey H. CooperChief Financial OfficerKaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(650) 243-3146 email@example.com Media Contact: Joan E. KureczkaKureczka/Martin Associates Tel: (415) 821-2413Mobile: (415) 690-0210 Joan@Kureczka-Martin.com SOURCE KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV