BIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) will release first quarter financial results on Thursday, May 2, 2013, before the market opens and will host an investor conference call at 10:00 a.m. CT ( 11:00 a.m. ET).
The Company invites investors to listen to the live webcast of the conference call at www.vulcanmaterials.com. To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 800.540.4153 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start. For international calls, dial 973.582.2825. The access code is 55427875.
A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the call ends at the Company's website. The replay may also be accessed by dialing 855.859.2056 or 404.537.3406 for international calls. The access code to hear the recording is 55427875.Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 index, is the nation's foremost producer of construction aggregates, a major producer of asphalt mix and concrete and a leading producer of cement in Florida. For additional information about Vulcan, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com. SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV