CAMP HILL, Pa., April 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today the results of its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, held yesterday in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Stockholders approved the election of all ten current members of the Board of Directors to serve until the 2014 Annual Meeting and also ratified the Audit Committee's appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013. Stockholders also approved the advisory vote on named executive officer compensation, commonly known as a "say-on-pay" vote, and also approved the 2013 Equity and Incentive Compensation Plan, which replaces the previous 1995 Executive Incentive Compensation Plan as amended.
Harsco's diversified services and products serve worldwide industries that are fundamental to global economic growth and infrastructure development, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact Eugene M. Truett 717.975.5677 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV