CAMP HILL, Pa., April 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.205 per share, or $0.82 per share on an annualized basis, payable August 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 15, 2013.
The action marks the Company's 253 rd consecutive quarterly cash dividend to shareholders and continues the Company's long-standing series of reliable dividend payments every year since 1939.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving major industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic and infrastructure development, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV