CAMP HILL, Pa., April 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.205 per share, or $0.82 per share on an annualized basis, payable August 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 15, 2013.
The action marks the Company's 253 rd consecutive quarterly cash dividend to shareholders and continues the Company's long-standing series of reliable dividend payments every year since 1939.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving major industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic and infrastructure development, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV