BC-AP Technology Digest
Eds: Sent Wednesday for use anytime.
SANDBERG-LEAN IN CIRCLES
NEW YORK â¿¿ Women of America, are you leaning in? Sheryl Sandberg's book urging women to "lean in" to their careers, rather than step back, came out last month to a huge burst of publicity and hearty sales. But the Facebook COO is hoping to create not just a best seller but also a movement. We look at one of the self-organized "Lean In" circles organized by a group of professional women in New York. By National Writer Jocelyn Noveck.Eds: Sent Wednesday for use anytime. AP photo PRODUCT REVIEW DIGITAL LIFE-TECH TEST-SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 PHONE NEW YORK â¿¿ I've seen Android phones get better and more powerful over the years, as Google and phone manufacturers pack devices with more and more features. There comes a time, though, when less is more. I'm afraid we've reached that time. By Anick Jesdanun. With: DIGITAL-LIFE-TECH-TEST-BLACKBERRY-Q10-PHONE NEW YORK â¿¿ The BlackBerry has finally caught up to the world of touch-screen smartphones. It took time â¿¿ six years, from the launch of the first iPhone â¿¿ and it may be too late to save the company that makes it. But the BlackBerry deserves to be taken seriously again. By Peter Svensson Eds: Sent Wednesday for use anytime. AP photo GAME REVIEW GAME REVIEW-DEAD ISLAND Zombie stories never have happy endings. So when the heroes of 2011's "Dead Island" made it out alive, you knew there had to be a catch. The catch is that any video game that isn't a complete flop gets a follow-up these days. And as "Dead Island Riptide" (Deep Silver, for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, $49.99; PC, $39.99) begins, the zombie virus has infected the ship that rescued the survivors â¿¿ and they soon wash up on another undead-infested tropical paradise, called Palanai. By Lou Kesten Eds: Sent Thursday for use anytime. AP photo The AP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV