GUANGZHOU, China, April 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CNinsure Inc. (Nasdaq:CISG), a leading independent insurance intermediary company operating in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F, which contains its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 24, 2013. The 2012 20-F can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as on the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at http://ir.cninsure.net/sec.cfm.
About CNinsure Inc.
CNinsure is a leading independent insurance intermediary company operating in China. CNinsure's distribution network reaches many of China's most economically developed regions and affluent cities. The Company distributes a wide variety of property and casualty and life insurance products underwritten by domestic and foreign insurance companies operating in China, and provides insurance claims adjusting as well as other insurance-related services.
CONTACT: Oasis Qiu Investor Relations Manager Tel: +86 (20) 6122-2731 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV