SAS Provides Notice Of 2013 Annual And Special Meeting Of Shareholders And First Quarter Results Conference Call
TORONTO, April 24, 2013 /CNW/ - St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (T-SAS) (OTCQX-STADF), ("SAS" or the "Company") will release its first quarter financial results in conjunction with the Company's Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders to be held on Thursday May 9, 2013, at 11:00am EDT. The meeting will take place at the Ontario Heritage Centre, Gallery Room, located at 8 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
A conference call to discuss the first quarter financial and operating results will be held on Friday May 10, 2013, at 10:00am EDT. Participants may join the call via webcast at www.sasgoldmines.com. A playback will be available via the website within 24 hours of the call.
For more information and details regarding the annual meeting and conference call, please visit the Company website at www.sasgoldmines.com, under the section titled "Events".
About SAS SAS (operating as "SAS Goldmines"), is a gold mining and exploration company with an extensive land package in the Timmins mining district, north-eastern Ontario, which lies within the Abitibi greenstone belt, the most important host of historical gold production in Canada.SAS owns and operates the Holt, Holloway and Hislop mines which contribute approximately 100,000 ounces of annual gold production. The Company is also advancing the Taylor Project and is conducting an aggressive exploration program across 120km of land straddling the Porcupine-Destor Fault Zone.
SOURCE St Andrew Goldfields Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV