- Automatically create invoices and packing lists;
- Generate detailed sales and inventory reports;
- Speed up the reordering and receiving processes;
- Improve data accuracy; and- Reduce chargebacks and fines from retail customers. "As our customers expand their solutions arsenal to meet constantly rising consumer retail expectations, they can immediately take advantage of SPS Commerce's reliable and wide-reaching EDI and business intelligence solution to grow their businesses," said David K. Williams, Fishbowl's CEO. "SPS Commerce's Universal Network provides users with more trusted connections and expertise than anyone else in the market. We are eager to share this new product with our QuickBooks customers and invite SPS's customers to see all that Fishbowl Inventory has to offer." About Fishbowl Fishbowl and its cornerstone product, Fishbowl Inventory, make it possible for every business to have the level of flexible and mobile inventory management solutions large organizations enjoy. It is especially popular among manufacturers and wholesale distributors. Fishbowl offers advanced features, including multiple location tracking, seamless QuickBooks integration, order management and pick/pack/ship functionality. About SPS Commerce SPS Commerce perfects the power of your trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted, enterprise retail cloud services platform. As a leader in enterprise cloud supply chain management solutions, we provide prewired, proven integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. With a singular focus on the retail marketplace, we revolutionized traditional EDI systems by developing a platform that enables highly cost-effective and reliable trading partner collaboration. SPS Commerce has achieved 48 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and is headquartered in Minneapolis. The SPS Commerce logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7184 . SPS COMMERCE, SPSCOMMERCE.NET, and RETAIL UNIVERSE are marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. INFINITE RETAIL POWER, SPS, SPS logo and others are further marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. These marks may be registered or otherwise protected in other countries.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts