Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/25/13, OceanFirst Financial Corp (OCFC) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 5/10/13. As a percentage of OCFC's recent stock price of $13.89, this dividend works out to approximately 0.86%, so look for shares of OceanFirst Financial Corp to trade 0.86% lower — all else being equal — when OCFC shares open for trading on 4/25/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for OCFC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.12 declared by OceanFirst Financial Corp:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from OCFC is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 3.46% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of OCFC shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, OCFC's low point in its 52 week range is $12.43 per share, with $15.00 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $13.84.
In Wednesday trading, OceanFirst Financial Corp shares are currently down about 0.4% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV