3. As of noon trading, Delta Air Lines ( DAL) is down $0.20 (-1.2%) to $16.52 on average volume Thus far, 6.2 million shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.32-$16.75 after having opened the day at $16.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.72. Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo in the United States and internationally. Its route network is centered around a system of hub and international gateway airports in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Delta Air Lines has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 40.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Delta Air Lines as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts