2. As of noon trading, Eli Lilly and Company ( LLY) is down $1.99 (-3.4%) to $56.34 on average volume Thus far, 3.5 million shares of Eli Lilly and Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.30-$58.33 after having opened the day at $58.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.33. Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. Eli Lilly and Company has a market cap of $65.0 billion and is part of the drugs industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Eli Lilly and Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Eli Lilly and Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts