4. As of noon trading, Total System Services ( TSS) is down $1.04 (-4.3%) to $23.20 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.3 million shares of Total System Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.66-$23.63 after having opened the day at $23.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.24. Total System Services, Inc. provides payment processing and other services to card-issuing and merchant acquiring institutions in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: North America Services, International Services, and Merchant Services. Total System Services has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Total System Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Total System Services Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts