2. As of noon trading, Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) is up $2.18 (6.61) to $35.16 on heavy volume Thus far, 9.2 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.43-$35.30 after having opened the day at $34.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.98. Broadcom Corporation provides semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Its products offer voice, video, data, and multimedia connectivity in the home, office, and mobile environments. Broadcom Corporation has a market cap of $17.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Broadcom Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts