BENTONVILLE, Ark., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "We congratulate Sylvia on her confirmation as director of the Office of Management and Budget.
"Sylvia understands business and the role that it, along with government and civil society, must play to build a strong economy that provides opportunity and strengthens communities across the country. Perhaps most importantly, she knows how to get things done and has proven time and again that she can deliver strong results, even in especially challenging environments.
"Sylvia did a great job leading the Walmart Foundation and will do a great job serving our nation in her new role."
- Mike Duke, President and CEO Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.SOURCE Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts