Good News For Freedom Mortgage Corporation
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a privately held mortgage lender, announces reaching a company milestone. The company has been listed the #3 issuer of Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) loans nation-wide by Bank of New York Origination for January, February and March of 2013. In December of 2012 Freedom Mortgage was listed #5.
"The reports are indicative of a trend showing our business is on target. We are proud of the accomplishments of the team and look forward to receiving April's report," states Stan Middleman, President and CEO of Freedom Mortgage.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a full service, privately held, mortgage lender of VA, FHA and Conventional Loans licensed in all 50 states, has been helping homeowners since 1990. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, Freedom Mortgage is a top GNMA issuer with a $20+ billion portfolio and 6 operation centers nationwide. The company's unprecedented and continuing growth brings protecting customer privacy and regulatory affairs to the forefront with Freedom Mortgage exceeding compliance standards imposed by various regulatory agencies. Freedom Mortgage is proud to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is a member of both the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB).
SOURCE Freedom Mortgage Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV