Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (NYSE: BWP) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.00%. Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP, through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and operation of integrated natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) pipelines, and storage systems in the United States. The company also transports, stores, gathers, and processes natural gas and NGLs. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.36. The average volume for Boardwalk Pipeline Partners has been 607,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Boardwalk Pipeline Partners has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 23.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Boardwalk Pipeline Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 20.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $74.60 million to $90.10 million.
- The gross profit margin for BOARDWALK PIPELINE PRTNRS-LP is rather high; currently it is at 62.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 27.66% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $161.40 million or 49.58% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 20.63%.
- You can view the full Boardwalk Pipeline Partners Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts