5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- RGC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 700.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 25.54% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although RGC had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $164.90 million or 24.07% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -6.20%.
- The gross profit margin for REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is rather low; currently it is at 21.80%. Regardless of RGC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.15% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Regal Entertainment Group Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.