BILLERICA, Mass., April 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG) is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences in May 2013:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Smid Cap Conference on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. Entegris will present at 11:45 a.m. EDT. A link to a webcast of the Company's presentation can be found at the following link: http://investor.entegris.com/index.cfm
- Craig-Hallum Capital Group Institutional 1-on-1 Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 in Minneapolis, MN.
- D.A. Davidson & Co. 5 th Annual Technology Forum on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 in New York City.
- Credit Suisse 5 th Annual Semicap & EDA Conference on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 in Boston, MA.
For information about Entegris' participation in these conferences or to get a copy of the presentation material, please contact Steve Cantor, vice president of corporate relations, by telephone at 978-436-6500.
ABOUT ENTEGRISEntegris provides a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in semiconductor and other high-tech industries. Entegris is ISO 9001 certified and has manufacturing, customer service or research facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. Additional information can be found at www.entegris.com .
CONTACT: Steve Cantor VP of Corporate Relations Tel. 978-436-6750 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV