Here Comes The Sun. The GDiapers Spring Collection Is Here.
PORTLAND, Ore., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Being green clearly doesn't mean being bland. gDiapers has always put their best fashion foot forward for babies, so that their itty bitty footprints can also be colorful and fun. gDiapers introduces the spring gPants collection in great orange, guppy green, genius and go fish blue, good morning sunshine yellow, and golly molly and goddess pink. They also welcome in the new genuine gTee for babies and adults, a heather gray tee with an orange "genuine" designed across the front.
Kim and Jason Graham-Nye founded gDiapers in 2005. They had a baby on the way and a diaper decision to make. They found out some staggering, and literally earth-shattering news about conventional disposable diapers:
- 20 billion diapers get thrown in the landfill every year in the US. They are the third largest contributor to landfills.
- It takes up to 500 years for disposable diapers to biodegrade.
- 90% of Americans use disposable diapers.
Today, gDiapers offers a colorful line of adorable diaper covers with 100% biodegradable* disposable inserts. gDiapers are as gentle on the earth as it is on babies. Parents are encouraged to break the habit of putting dirty diapers into the landfill and instead, are given healthier options for disposal: flushing, to put waste where waste belongs; or home-composting the wet ones, to turn diapers into a backyard resource; or even the washable route with the option of cloth inserts. It's no longer the same old cloth vs. disposables diaper debate.*gDiapers disposable inserts are biodegradable in home composts per ASTM standards by a third party independent lab (wet ones only). Nothing truly biodegrades in a landfill. So gDiapers gives you options for disposal. Flush, compost or toss. The choice is yours.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV