WALTHAM, Mass., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), today announced a new connector for Adobe Experience Manager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud. The connector integrates Lionbridge's market-leading translation technology and its 100,000 crowd-based language and content professionals with Adobe's web content management capabilities. This enables marketers to work with a single partner to access the most advanced technology-enabled solutions for producing, managing and delivering multichannel digital marketing campaigns in any market and in any language.
This new connector, powered by Clay Tablet, enables Adobe Experience Manager customers to seamlessly route content from the Adobe solution to Lionbridge's Freeway™ Translation Management Portal. As a result, clients gain a number of powerful benefits including the ability to:
- Increase website traffic by providing SEO-centric translation across digital marketing channels
- Reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary file transactions and maximizing translation reuse
- Improve time to market globally with web operations as a managed service
"Providing relevant and brand-consistent experiences in today's digitally connected world is required for any organization to maintain a global presence that is locally relevant," said Loni Stark, director of product marketing, Digital Marketing, Adobe. "This integrated offering helps Adobe's customers to more efficiently create and deliver localized content and experiences to quickly capture new opportunities in world markets."
Lionbridge Technologies will be demonstrating its Connector for Adobe Experience Manager at Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference in London, UK from April 24-25, booth number 16."The Lionbridge Freeway Connector for Adobe Experience Manager is the most open and fully featured connector on the market," said Marc Osofsky, SVP Marketing, Lionbridge. "By providing an integrated solution that connects our advanced translation capabilities with a world-leading customer experience management technology we are helping clients leverage technology that improves brand perception and customer satisfaction in global markets while reducing costs." The Lionbridge Freeway Connector for Adobe Experience Manager enables content editors and translation managers to select any content in the Adobe solution to be sent for translation. The Connector also lets organizations select items for translation at the component level and respects regional variations that are typically created in multi-lingual site environments. The advanced status and reporting features the Connector provides also help marketing and localization teams keep track of their translations jobs so they know when items are sent for translation and when the translations have been completed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV