LUMIX DMC-G6 The New Generation Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera For Photo And Video
The Time Lapse Shot automatically starts recording photos in a time lapse sequence once the start time, interval and the number of pictures to shoot are set. The Stop Motion Animation function enables producing a stop motion (stop frame) video in camera with the pictures that are sequentially shot while moving the object by degrees. This effect makes the object appear as if it is moving by itself.
- Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB. - You can check the recordable time on the monitor. (For [FHD] in [MP4] format, the file size is large and so the recordable time will drop below 29 minutes 59 seconds.)
5. The 16.05-Megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and New Venus Engine for Even Higher Picture Quality The LUMIX DMC-G6 integrates 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS which boasts high resolution and high sensitivity image recording with minimum noise. Panasonic adds its original pixel mix technology to the sensor to maximize the speed advantage native to the CMOS sensor. The current process is designed exclusively for the digital Live MOS sensor to minimize noise.
The Venus Engine image processor also features advanced noise reduction systems. By extending the control level of noise to 64x it is possible to remove a large block of noise which was formerly hard to detect and helps produce a clear, smooth image especially for nighttime scenery.6. High Speed Response with Advanced AF System for Fleeting Photo Opportunities All cameras in the LUMIX G series adopt Contrast AF for their focus system. Compared with the Phase difference system AF, the Contrast AF boasts higher accuracy especially when shooting with bright lens with a small F value. The G6 features high-speed Light Speed AF, making it possible to capture even fast-moving subjects clearly. Not only the accuracy but also the speed of AF in LUMIX DMC-G6 surpasses the high-end DSLRs with Phase difference. The camera and the lens exchange digital signals at maximum 240 fps to minimize the time to focus. The LUMIX G6 realizes the high speed burst shooting at 7 fps in 16.05-megapixel full resolution and maximum 40 fps using an electronic shutter. Also, AF Tracking enables consecutive shooting to capture a moving subject in sharp focus at 5 fps*. Combined with the Full-area Touch AF, it is possible to set focus on any point in the field of view which allows for quick and intuitive focusing operation with free frame composition. In addition, the newly adopted Touch AE (Auto Exposure) function allows setting focus and exposure at a single touch on the subject displayed on the monitor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV