LUMIX DMC-G6 The New Generation Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera For Photo And Video
The LUMIX G6 also features full HD 1920x1080, 60p (60 Hz) smooth, high quality video recording in AVCHD Progressive and MP4 with stereo sound. The practical full-time AF and tracking AF is available in video recording as well.
The new, bright 1,440K-dot OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) LVF (Live View Finder) boasts excellent color reproduction and high contrast ratio of 10,000:1 while the 3-inch large free-angle monitor adopts In-Cell Touch technology for outstanding viewability. The G6 will be offered in black.
*With H-FS1442A, based on the CIPA standard. - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB. - You can check the recordable time on the monitor. (For [FHD] in [MP4] format, the file size is large and so the recordable time will drop below 29 minutes 59 seconds.)
1. Easy Wireless Connectivity via Wi-Fi® / NFC with Smartphones The LUMIX G6 integrates Wi-Fi® connectivity (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology camera to offer more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing with easy operation. All these flexible shooting / browsing / sharing styles are made possible with the G6 and Panasonic's dedicated application software called the Panasonic Image App for iOS / Android smartphones/tablets.Users can connect the camera with a smartphone/tablet by just bumping them together. What is new is that the setup is extremely easy and finishes within a few seconds, making it possible to pair the camera directly to the smartphone/tablet without a drawn out connection procedure. Remote shooting of both photo and video* is available by using the smartphone/tablet for a remote shutter with a monitor which displayed live at a smooth 30 fps. Shutter release, zooming**, focusing and settings of shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation are all controllable with a smartphone/tablet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV