ROSELAND, N.J., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading provider of global human capital management (HCM) services, today announced that it has been ranked 27th on The 2013 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity list. The DiversityInc Top 50 includes companies from a wide range of industries whose leadership, procurement practices, communications and training best reflect the reality of the rapidly changing face of America.
This marks the fourth consecutive year that ADP has been recognized for excellence and leadership in diversity by DiversityInc. In addition to its overall Top 50 ranking this year, ADP also ranked fifth in The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Latinos, sixth in the Top 10 Companies for Veterans, and ninth in the Top 10 Companies for Executive Women. The full list can be found at www.DiversityInc.com/top50.
"ADP's inclusive work environment embraces the different cultures, experiences, perspectives, ideas, talents and backgrounds of our associates, and encourages their individual expression and professional development so we can better serve our clients and the communities in which we work and live," said Rita Mitjans, chief diversity and corporate social responsibility officer at ADP. "We take great pride in being recognized by DiversityInc for demonstrating best practices in diversity and inclusion, and accept this honor on behalf of our associates around the world."
To qualify for DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity, participating companies must have more than 1,000 employees and must fill out a detailed questionnaire based completely on empirical questions about CEO commitment, human capital, internal and external communications, and supplier diversity. The list, now in its 13th year, is editorially driven and completely based on metrics. A total of 893 companies filled out the survey this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV