WOONSOCKET, R.I., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust, a private foundation created by CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS) today announced the recipients of the "Innovations in Community Health" grants, which have been awarded to community health centers nationwide through a partnership with the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). The grants will help community health centers increase access to quality health care and produce better health outcomes while reducing costs for patients and healthcare systems.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/61405-cvs-caremark-charitable-trust-awards-21-innovations-in-community-health
- Nearly forty percent of people think what they eat has little to do with whether they get a chronic disease.
- Approximately thirty-two percent of people think smoking does not have an effect on chronic diseases beyond lung cancer.
- Sixty percent of respondents are aware they should take steps to reduce stress in their daily lives but do not.
- Nearly sixty-five percent of people are aware they should exercise regularly, but they do not.
- More than half of people admit they do not take the steps they should to improve their diet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV