BETHESDA, Maryland, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHDX), an American health care company providing health care services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics, today announced that the Company plans to release financial results for the first quarter of 2013 ended March 31, 2013 on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, after the market closes. Management will host a conference call at 8:00 am ET the following morning on Thursday, May 9, 2013 to discuss financial results.
To participate in the conference call, U.S. domestic callers may dial 1-877-303-9231 and international callers may dial 1-760-666-3567 approximately 10 minutes before the conference call is scheduled to begin. The conference ID is 55024835. A live webcast and replay of the earnings call will be accessible via Chindex's website at http://ir.chindex.com/events.cfm.
About Chindex International, Inc.
Chindex is an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. United Family Healthcare currently operates in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Guangzhou. The Company also provides medical capital equipment and products through Chindex Medical Ltd., a joint venture company with manufacturing and distribution businesses serving both domestic China and export markets. With thirty years of experience, the Company's strategy is to continue its growth as a leading integrated healthcare provider in the Greater China region. Further company information may be found at the Company's website at http://www.chindex.com.Contact: ICR, Inc. William Zima(+86) 10-6583-7511(646) 328-2510 SOURCE Chindex International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV