NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Apple's (AAPL) Worldwide Developers Conference kicks off June 10 in San Francisco, and will demonstrate the future of Apple's mobile and desktop operating systems, iOS and OSX.
Held from June 10 to June 14 at San Francisco's Moscone West, the five-day conference will allow developers to learn what Apple has in store for its operating systems, allowing them to create new apps for both systems.
"Our developers have had the most prolific and profitable year ever, and we're excited to show them the latest advances in software technologies and developer tools to help them create innovative new apps. We can't wait to get new versions of iOS and OS X into their hands at WWDC," said Apple's Phil Schiller in a press release.
At the event, Apple will show off the latest technologies being incorporated into the operating systems, providing techniques and guidance on how they can utilize them best.Tickets for the event go on sale Thursday, April 25, at 10 a.m. PDT on Apple's developer Web site. -- Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV