MCLEAN, Va., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) (the "Company") today announced that it has priced its public offering of 1,100,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.90 per share. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 165,000 additional shares of common stock. Subject to customary conditions, the offering is expected to close on or about April 29, 2013. The net proceeds to the Company, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $19.6 million (exclusive of the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock).
Jefferies LLC is serving as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC is serving as the joint lead manager. Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are serving as co-managers.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to acquire additional properties that the Company expects to close over the next 30 days, repay existing indebtedness (including a portion of the outstanding balance of its line of credit) and for general corporate purposes.To obtain a copy of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus for this offering, please contact: Jefferies LLC at 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, by calling (877) 547-6340 or by emailing Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com. This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV