- Scott Beilharz, Vice President of Capital Management and Investor Relations. In this role, Beilharz will direct and manage the capital management, rating agency and investor relations functions at ERIE. Beilharz joined ERIE in April 2010 as a senior finance business partner in the Commercial division before being promoted to director of capital management in March 2012. Beilharz brings over 20 years of finance experience to the role. He earned his bachelor's degree in finance from The Ohio State University and his MBA from the University of Dayton.
- Brad Eastwood, Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary. In this role, Eastwood will oversee ERIE's actuarial policies, programs and activities for the property/casualty lines of business. Eastwood joins ERIE following a 15-year career at Zenith Insurance Company where he most recently held the position of senior vice president of corporate underwriting. Prior to his work at Zenith, Eastwood held actuarial positions at Riscorp, Inc., Royal Insurance Company of America, and Aetna. Eastwood earned a bachelor's degree in operations research and systems analysis from the University of North Carolina. He is a fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
- Ruben Fechner, Senior Vice President of Business Applications and Support, IT. Fechner joins ERIE from The Hartford where he most recently served as the vice president of commercial, sales and distribution technology. He began his IT career at USAA, where he held a variety of leadership and technology roles over a 20-year period, including senior vice president of programs and projects. Fechner is a veteran of the United States Air Force and holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Rob Zehr, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management. Zehr joined the ERIE family in 2000 and held a variety of actuarial positions before accepting a role with Enterprise Risk Management in 2010. He has led the Enterprise Risk team in an interim role since mid 2012. Zehr holds a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Binghamton University and a master's in education from SUNY Potsdam. He is a Fellow with the Actuarial Society.
Erie Insurance Continues To Strengthen Leadership Team With New Appointments In Finance, IT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.